Jen Jordan is ready to #Flipthe6th
Here’s why she can do it.
By voting for Democrat Jen Jordan on November 7, we can #Flipthe6th and END the Republican supermajority in the Georgia State Senate!
District 6 is Georgia’s most competitive state Senate seat held by a Republican. Hillary Clinton won 55% of the vote in November.
Early voting starts on October 16. Mark your calendars NOW, and plan to vote early!
Find voting information and locations by clicking here.
- Jen will fight to raise the state minimum wage to at least $10.10 per hour to increase the incomes of nearly one in four Georgia women working in low-wage jobs.
- She will fight to restore local control so cities can raise the wage higher, if voters agree.
- Jen will fight to increase state funding for public schools, make it easier to afford college and implement universal pre-K so that every 4 year-old can attend their neighborhood school.
- She will fight state cuts to public school funding so local governments won’t have to increase property taxes.
- Jen will fight Donald Trump’s extremist policies.
- She will fight Trump’s attempts to cut healthcare, discriminate against vulnerable Georgians and roll back environmental protections.
Who is with Jen?
Jen’s growing list of endorsements include:
- Georgia Equality
- Stonewall Democrats
- NARAL Pro-Choice America PAC
- Planned Parenthood Southeast Advocates
- Georgia’s WIN List
- Teamsters Local 728
- Ga. House Minority Leader Bob Trammell (D-Luthersville)
- Rep. Scott Holcomb (D-Atlanta)
- Rep. David Dreyer (D-Atlanta)
- Rep. Sheila Jones (D-Atlanta)
- Rep. Mary Margaret Oliver (D-Atlanta)
- Ambassador David Adelman
- Former State Senator Jason Carter
- Former Congressman Buddy Darden
- Former State Rep. Ronnie Mabra
- Former State Rep. Taylor Bennett
- Former Congressman John Barrow
- Former U.S. Attorney Ed Tarver
- Former State Rep. Rob Teilhet
- Former State Rep. Stephanie Stuckey
- Tracee Benzo, Past-President of GABWA
- Jan Prisby Bryson, President BenchMark Management, LLC